Sunday, April 27, 2008

When Squirrels go bad


I happened to catch a few minutes of Ice Age today and it made me think of this doodle which I did a little bit ago. Even though this reminds me of the squirrel from Ice Age it wasn't my inspiration for the drawing. My favorite drawings, like this one always come from my imagination.

This isn't the best squirrel ever, but I like the situation. For some reason the thought of a ninja squirrel just seems plain funny to me. I thought the cobra logo on the human ninja turned out well considering the pencil I was using at the time.

The story in this scene is that the ninja has been sent on a mission to steal the nut from the squirrel. This image captures the moment as the ninja jumps out of the bushes and surprises the squirrel.

1 comment:

AJS said...

The thought of a ninja coming after a squirrel for a nut is just plain funny to ME. Talk about overkill! You've a very, very interesting imagination-- and the doodle skills to bring it to life.